Re: [O] special table from clock

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [O] special table from clock
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:43:03 +0100

Bastien writes:

> Hi Martin,
>

> One quick idea is to use properties and to look at org-collector.el
> from the contrib/ repository.

Where do I find the contrib/ repository?

> What is not clear is whether you are confortable with writing Elisp.
> If you are, then starting from org-collector.el and writing your own
> transformation functions will surely lead to something... sorry for
> not being more helpful here.

I think you are very helpful for me, because I thought about that.  I
didn't know much about elisp, but at the moment I'm creating a new
package for me, for another special purpose.

So what I think now is, I'd like to get some elisp functions which can
parse my orgmode files, where I have i.e. an appointment APPT or an TODO
entry and getting things (keywords, CLOCK:, properties out of it and
also the text after my things (or should I the text in a Drawer, maybe
its easyer for parsers later) - getting the things out of the entries
and work with them on in any other way.

so if org-collector is a good way to see how it works, it would be very
useful for me.

Thanks,
Martin