Re: [O] Radio targets with mixed capitalisation do not work in HTML expo

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Radio targets with mixed capitalisation do not work in HTML export
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:30:52 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

> For example, `org-make-target-link-regexp' generates a regexp enclosed
> within "\\<...\\>". Unfortunately, that will not match a radio link
> starting with an entity, e.g., <<<\alpha-test>>> \alpha-test. It is
> probably due to the fact that radio targets were initially meant to
> contain only plain text, not Org syntax.

FWIW, I'd be fine to only allow plain text in radio targets, instead
of the full syntax.  Your take.

>> It's one of the last thing I want to get fixed before we release Org
>> 8.2.3.
>
> If you don't mind, I need a bit more time (around a week) for 8.2.3. In
> particular, there are speed issues in `org-element-context' that I would
> like to fix first.

Sure -- there is absolutely no rush, and I have my own share of things
I need to fix too, so let's no hurry at all.  I was mentioning 8.2.3
because Stefan created the emacs-24 branch, which means that the move
toward Emacs 24.4 is accelerating now, but there is no deadline that
I'm aware of.

Thanks again,

--
 Bastien