Re: [O] org-export-latex-hyperref-options-format

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-latex-hyperref-options-format
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:47:20 -1000

Aloha Nick,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> #+BIND is supposed to bind the variable *during export*. The test is to
> run the export and see if the hyperref stuff is gone from the tex file.
>
> Nick

I did run the export and the hyperref stuff was still in the tex file.

I'm exporting asynchronously--perhaps that's the problem?  The old
expecting that BIND would do the same.

I guess I could set org-export-hyperref-template to "" in the
asynchronous export initialization file ...

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye