Re: [O] org mode alignment problem

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Re: [O] org mode alignment problem
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 20:20:35 +0100

Hi Bastien,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Guido,
>
> Guido Van Hoecke <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> But I'm pretty sure this is not normal, so any help or suggestion
>> would be usefull.
>
> Yes, this is not normal.  Can you try
>
> M-x global-font-lock-mode RET
>
> to prevent the hiding of leading stars and
>
> M-x visible-mode RET
>
> to prevent invisibility properties?
>
> This will help figure out what's wrong.

Basically it's the same behaviour. The level 2 lines display as

_** text

or

** text

FWIW, I'am pretty sure it is related to the presence of bracket
pairs.

The problem remains if I replace '[' and ']' with either '{' and

It disappears if I replace them by e.g. '#' and '+'.

HTH,

Guido

                -- Albert Einstein