Re: [O] Radio targets with mixed capitalisation do not work in HTML expo

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Radio targets with mixed capitalisation do not work in HTML export
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:24:01 +0100

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> It looks perfect.  I tested* the HTML and LaTeX backend and they do
> exactly what's expected.  Thanks a lot for putting this together!

There is still a limitation (which was already present before the
patch), though. The regexp cannot match a radio link next to an
apostrophe, since those are considered word-constituent.

An obvious solution would be to drop the separator ("\\_<", previously
"\\<") altogether. This would allow the following construct:

   <<<some target>>> some target's

This would also allow midword matching when the radio target is small
enough to be contained within a word.

  <<org>> organization

However, I'm not sure this is something desirable, but the apostrophe
problem is mildly annoying.

WDYT?

Regards,

--