Re: [O] Org is awesome

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Org is awesome
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:22:47 +0800

On Mar 22, 2014 3:52 PM, "Bastien" <address@hidden> wrote:

> James Harkins <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > After 243 commits to a constellation of org files, producing 10849
> > lines of LaTeX code from the Beamer exporter, which render into 229
> > pages of beamerarticle print-ready material, including 156 captioned
> > code listings (and a handful of un-numbered ones) and 27 pages of
> > fully indexed glossary entries (whose LaTeX code comes from
> > emacs-lisp source blocks processing org tables), I think I'm in a
> > position to state with confidence:
>
> Nice use-case !
>
> > ORG IS AWESOME.
>
> Tell it to the world with a blog entry :)

I've started on a worg page to describe the project's design. That's lower priority than some other projects, though, might take awhile.

For those who wanted to see the article, a current draft is here: http://ubuntuone.com/2uszkV2PDUuSgZAtnXwXzZ -- though the subject (audio synthesis and real-time control) is likely to be esoteric for most.

hjh