[O] Question: how to disable htmlize during exporting?

From: Kelvin Hu
Subject: [O] Question: how to disable htmlize during exporting?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:33:44 +0800

Dears,

Org is awesome and now I use it as my blogging tool, everything is
perfect except the source code highlighting. Org uses htmlize.el to
highlight source code, it's fine, but when I use another theme or on a
different machine, the generated html(contains source code block) will
change due to Emacs theme change. As I use git to manage my generated
html files, so when publishing after a theme change, those html files
contain source code will change and thus I need to *git commit* a lot
of files without actual useful content change!

So now I want to use google prettify.js to highlight my source code,
but I cannot disable htmlize.el during exporting, I googled and
someone said removing htmlize.el will achieve this, but I don't think
it is a good idea.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kelvin