Re: [O] Fwd: Question: how to disable htmlize during ex porting?

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: Question: how to disable htmlize during ex porting?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:37:47 -0400

On 2014-03-25 08:29, Kelvin Hu wrote:

I'd try to set `org-html-htmlize-output-type' to nil but I didn't
test.  If it does not work, this is a bug.

Thanks for your reply, I have tried this approach, but it reports
"error: (void function nil)".
Per the definition in `ox-html.el', it must be either 'inline-css or 'css.

But it's an excellent idea. I have a patch to ox-html which will allow ox-htmlize-output type to be set to `nil', to explicitly return plain text.

I will push it to master tonight when i get out from behind the firewall...

rick

P.S. Attached for review...