[O] Unconditionally turn off Flyspell mode during export

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] Unconditionally turn off Flyspell mode during export
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:07:58 +0100

Hello,

I use Flyspell in all my text-mode and prog-mode buffers, hence as well
in my Org mode buffers -- as they ultimately derive from Text mode.

I do that with:

    (add-hook 'text-mode-hook
              (lambda ()
                (message "Turning on Flyspell in buffer `%s'" (buffer-name))
                (flyspell-mode 1)))

Though, as you can see, that has the perverse impact that Flyspell gets
called (even multiple times) during the export process, when creating
copies of the source Org document:

Turning on Flyspell in buffer `ecm.txt<2>'
Turning on Flyspell in buffer `ecm.txt<2><2>'
Turning on Flyspell in buffer ` *temp*'
Turning on Flyspell in buffer `ecm.html'
Saving file d:/ecm.html...
Wrote d:/ecm.html

Is it possible to *automatically disable Flyspell during the export*
*process*, as it's completely useless (the export buffers are killed when
the export is done) and eats useful CPU cycles?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban