[O] How to setup this custom function with Org-mode functions? (org-habi

From: stardiviner
Subject: [O] How to setup this custom function with Org-mode functions? (org-habit)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 16:09:01 +0800

I want to create a custom keybinding to custom function which will execute all
necessary steps for creating an org habit.
The bellowing is my code, but seems it doesn't work at all.
I don't know how to write this custom function actually. (I just put some
keybindings
corresponding functions in the custom function body.) And some org-mode
functions are interactively.

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
;; TODO: create an key binding for all necessary steps for create a habit.
(reference in Org-mode.org file)
(defun org-habit-apply ()
  "Apply org-habit on this task."
  (interactive)
  (lambda ()
    (org-todo "HABIT")
    (org-insert-property-drawer)        ; TODO: :STYLE: habit (value)
    (org-schedule)))

(define-key org-mode-map (kbd "C-c C-x h") 'org-habit-apply)
#+END_SRC

Does anybody can help me this? and thanks in advance.

--
[ stardiviner ] I want to save myself from this world.
IRC(freenode): stardiviner     \ Google+:  numbchild \