Re: [O] Chapter headings

From: Steven Arntson
Subject: Re: [O] Chapter headings
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:18:52 -0700

Back in my mac-user days I used a program called "Scrivener" that would
renumber chapters on the fly if I dragged them to new positions. I think
I was missing that functionality a little, but now that I think about
it, I shouldn't miss it. It didn't add anything. My next project will be
to learn more about exporting. I'm sure I will have questions as I
encounter that ...