Re: [O] Proposal to replace the prefix repetition with whitespace during

From: Pontus Michael
Subject: Re: [O] Proposal to replace the prefix repetition with whitespace during expansion of noweb references
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 01:13:40 +0400

Hello, Charles.

Thank you for your reply.

I appreciate your suggestion, however the example which I used is not a
limiting factor which I seek help in overcoming. Instead I'm trying to
address a potential design flaw.

You make a valid point that change of this nature will inevitably break
existing code that has been taking advantage of this functionality. From
my point of view this is an argument in favor of having this issue
addressed as soon as possible.