Re: [O] How to get headline title without statistic cookies.

From: Marcin Antczak
Subject: Re: [O] How to get headline title without statistic cookies.
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 01:38:11 +0200

Nick Dokos writes:

> Marcin Antczak <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As in topic.
>> I got some headline with statistic cookies. For example:
>>
>> * My example headline [3/6][50%]
>>
>> How could I output headline text without cookies?
>>
>> (org-element-property :title headline)
>>
>> returns entire title string with cookies.
>>
>> Is there any easy way to avoid them in output?
>>

> Do you mean output when exporting?

Yes... and no.
Yes, I did mean output when exporting.

But I forgot to explain that more clearly.
I just needed to filter out statistic cookies in specific part of
export. In my case: in TOC headlines.

>If so, the manual says

> should work. See
>
>   (info "(org) Export settings")

Yes. I know that. This should work.

But as I mentioned before. With this option you can enable or
disable statistics cookies in entire document.

While I would like to have these cookies in normal headlines.
But they are unnecessary for me in TOC.

In ox-html.el there is 'org-html--format-toc-headline' function.

After some time I finally have found solution by adding (selective-cookies .
ignore) option to
:transcoders list.

Thank you anyway,
Marcin