Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6

From: Michael Weylandt
Subject: Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:51:03 -0400

On Apr 3, 2014, at 2:37, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

I'll try to fix a few remaining bugs in maint this afternoon
then release 8.2.6 so that we can merge it into Emacs emacs-24
branch, the pretest is scheduled to happen as soon as possible.

If you have important bugs you want us to look at, now is the
time to point at them.

Hi Bastien,

Two small usability issues you may want to take a look at:

1) Tell Emacs not to break inline source blocks when filling paragraphs:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-03/msg01310.html

2) Allow =, +, and ; to be entered into org-insert-link. The list of character is org-link-escape-chars seems to be unnecessarily defensive and results in bad links being entered into documents (and then exported).

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-03/msg00990.html

Michael

Thanks,

--