Re: [O] Using Emacs Org-mode on a server with ssh on an iPad

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [O] Using Emacs Org-mode on a server with ssh on an iPad
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 12:54:12 +0100

On 02/04/14 14:10, Pere Quintana SeguĂ­ wrote:
As I mentioned in a previous message, I recently bought an iPad.

I'm considering the possibility to not use Mobileorg and use Emacs on a
server (Digital Ocean) with an ssh client and a bluetooth keyboard.

Is anyone using Emacs and org-mode this way regularly? Which ssh client
are you using? Which bluetooth keyboard?

I don't have an iPad but on my Chromebook I use the Chrome browser with the Secure Shell plugin. This supports password based and public key authentication. A quick Google shows that you can install Chrome on an iPad.

For a bluetooth keyboard I use this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004R6S42Y/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ian.