Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6

From: Michael Weylandt
Subject: Re: [O] Prepare release 8.2.6
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 10:32:59 -0400

On Apr 3, 2014, at 2:37, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'll try to fix a few remaining bugs in maint this afternoon
> then release 8.2.6 so that we can merge it into Emacs emacs-24
> branch, the pretest is scheduled to happen as soon as possible.
>
> If you have important bugs you want us to look at, now is the
> time to point at them.

A few more minor things from my .emacs:

1) In ox-latex.el, add a `downcase` around the definition of mint-lang in
org-latex-inline-src-block and the sexp `(or (cadr (assq (intern lang)
org-latex-minted-langs)) lang)` in org-latex-src-block to respect minted's
convention of putting all language names in lowercase.

2) Add a key binding C-c C-v k for org-babel-remove result in ob-keys.el.
(Discussed on list but I can't find the reference)

I actually wrap it so C-u C-c C-v k calls

(org-babel-map-src-blocks nil (org-babel-remove-result))