[O] Clocktable for this week starting at Sunday

From: Torben Hoffmann
Subject: [O] Clocktable for this week starting at Sunday
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 20:48:09 +0200

Hi,

I have to report my time sheets with weeks starting Sunday.

I have tried all selections of :wstart in this specification:
#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 2 :scope agenda-with-archives  :weekstart 7 :block thisweek :step day :fileskip0 :narrow 20!
but it starts on Monday every time.

I am fetching org-mode with el-get like this:
   (:name org-mode
          :type git
          :url "git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git")
So I assume that it is the lastest and greatest I am using.

Cheers,
Torben

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann