[O] Example text and source code in agenda - orgmanual.org typo

From: Gerhard
Subject: [O] Example text and source code in agenda - orgmanual.org typo
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 18:49:49 +0200

I was searching for the Org Mode Manual as org-mode file, but it was not easy to find. Then I discovered orgmanual.org by TS Dye https://github.com/tsdye/orgmanual. I remembered a thread about it in this mailing list. It seems to be not completely finished, but I like it. My expertise in org-mode is very small and I wanted to play around with that file. So I added it to the agenda. Building the agenda was slow and after a while I found out that it was because of typos in orgmanual.org (org-float instead of diary-float, see below), but also I did not expect dates or code from example text or source code snippets to appear on the agenda, but it does.

Can I prevent that dates in example text like
#+begin_example
<2014-04-08 Di 15:54>
#+end_example
appear in the agenda?

In orgmanual.org I discovered two examples that seem to contain "typos". Probably it was intended to write "diary-float" but it is written "org-float". (In 8.1 Timestamps, deadlines, and scheduling, and in 8.3 Deadlines and scheduling)

And in the second it is written (diary-float t 42) instead of (diary-float t 4 2), I guess. Which is also in the original manual (info document) a typo, I guess.

After correcting these issues in orgmanual.org, the agenda builds fast and no error messages like "Bad sexp at line 5464 in /home/gsqual/git/orgmanual/orgmanual.org: (org-float t 4 2)" appear any more.

Gerhard