Re: [O] Maintainer change on May 1st

From: David Belohrad
Subject: Re: [O] Maintainer change on May 1st
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 10:04:56 +0200

Hi,

it has been some time I've switched to org for all my life agenda. I
have to say that it is a perfect tool and I cannot imagine my life
without it any more. Thanks for all this excellent sw, I guess we all
know how much effort one has to invest into the software development to
make it ergonomic and usable, especially when we talk about something
what is developed for free in someone's spare time.

.d.