[O] Assign clocking gaps to tasks in clockcheck view?

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] Assign clocking gaps to tasks in clockcheck view?
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:55:26 +0200

I'm using org-mode 8.2.
I'm trying to use clocking all the time during my working day to know later, what I used my time for.
Unfortunately, I often forget clocking in and therefore have clocking gaps in my files.

I can visualize them with the "vc" command in the agenda view, but now I have to assign the time in the gaps to the task(s) I was working on in that time.

It would be very handy, if I could navigate to the line with the gap and then use a command to copy that time gap and move it to the logbook of a heading or clock.
Is that possible already?

I even can not navigate into those clocking gap lines in the agenda, so I can not select them for further action.-

Kind regards

Martin