Re: [O] Proposal to replace the prefix repetition with whitespace during

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Proposal to replace the prefix repetition with whitespace during expansion of noweb references
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:36:03 +0200

Hi Michael,

Pontus Michael <address@hidden> writes:

> You make a valid point that change of this nature will inevitably
> break existing code that has been taking advantage of this
> functionality.  From my point of view this is an argument in favor
> of having this issue addressed as soon as possible.

I'll wait for Eric to join the discussion, as I'm not familiar enough
with these use cases.

As for breaking changes, we keep them for major versions of Org.
The next one is 8.3, which is maybe not that far away.

PS: your reply broke the thread -- if you can, please keep replies
within the same thread.

--
 Bastien