Re: [O] Patch for testing `org-open-at-point'

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] Patch for testing `org-open-at-point'
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 10:22:02 -0400

Hi Bastien,

Sorry that I didn't know this was a known issue and I appreciate that you are
willing to fix it.

While I agree with Nicolas that it is more appropriate to keep org schedule line
from being a headline property, I also think it is totally legitimate to have an
org link as headline property. Sure we can always move org links out of headline
properties, but I'm sure there are times we don't want to see some of the links
all the time, we really want to hide them inside the property tree. For example,
when we put a person's information as properties, like the following:

* Peter
:PROPERTIES:
:ADDRESS: xxx xxx xxxx xxxx
:HOME_PHONE: xxx xxx xxx
:WORK_PHONE: xxx xxx xxx
:END:

We hope we don't have to always move the link (the URL line in the properties
tree) out, i.e., we don't want to see the link all the time.

> Let's add tests when they don't fail :)

Fair enough, just make sure it will not be forgotten.

Thanks