Re: [O] The Org Package

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] The Org Package
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 20:41:10 -0500

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 9:32 PM, David Masterson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Do you see where I'm heading?

Yes. As stated above, Worg has nice instructions. My experience has
been that once you
start using org you end up wanting different lots of different
packages, and some that are very up to date. I ended up using Cask.
There are many options, and that is one of them, and I do like it.

I just keep a Cask configuration file and that deals with obtaining
and loading the right stuff.

Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, AMA, COG, FSF, IEEE, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson