[O] Fwd: Mac OS Alias file links

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] Fwd: Mac OS Alias file links
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:39:29 -0400

Hi,

I posted something at the beginning of the week, and have received no
reply. If nobody had anything to say that is fine. But I notice that my
original post on gmane
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/84707 appears blank, so
perhaps the no reply is due to a posting issue. Hence, I send the email
again...

  -k.