Re: [O] Fast Access to TODO States without C-t

From: Oleh
Subject: Re: [O] Fast Access to TODO States without C-t
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:26:32 +0200

Hi Esben,

> If I hit 't' over a TODO item, it just changes the state to the next
> state. How can I jump to DONE(d!), f.ex?

There's https://github.com/abo-abo/worf (also in MELPA) - an
alternative to org speed keys.

It's inspired by vi, so your task is handled by "cwd" (change word
DONE).  Other stuff works as well, such as "cw[tnc]" for (change word
[TODO NEXT CANCELLED]).

Similarly:
"cp" is change property,
"dp" is delete property,
"p" is move to property,
"ct" is change tag,
"hjkl" - navigate left/down/up/right
"d2j" - delete two headings down
"d3k" - delete three headings up
"yj" - copy one heading down to kill ring
"3i" - change view to summary level 3.
"wn" - make "jk" move only by NEXT keywords.
"c" - make "hjkl" behave like Meta+arrows
"cf" - make "hjkl" behave like Shift+Meta+arrows
"cs" - make "hjkl" behave line Shift+arrows
"q" - return from the four modes above

Try it out, perhaps you'll like it.

regards,
Oleh