[O] ob-clojure :session echo settings

From: Michael Bach
Subject: [O] ob-clojure :session echo settings
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:16:54 +0200

Hi,

Emacs 24.4.
org-mode latest master
clojure-mode latest MELPA
cider latest MELPA

Following the instructions in [1], I set up session evaluation for
clojure in the snippet:

#+BEGIN_SRC org
#+PROPERTY: header-args:clojure :session :cache no

#+begin_src clojure
(+ 1 2 3)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
: 6
#+END_SRC

Now I would like to have the results echoed in the repl instead of
inserted into the buffer under #+RESULTS: for presentation purposes.
The session is active, as I am able to e.g. define functions in the
babel block and call them in the repl.  I did not find anything about
results in terms of sessions in the manual - am I missing something?

Best Regards,
Michael

[1]
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-clojure.html#sec-7