Re: [O] Problem with org-clock-display

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with org-clock-display
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:43:54 +0200

Noah Slater <address@hidden> writes:

> Now I need to solve the problem of being able to tie the node to the
> clock-display. (If there's a big list, then it's hard to visually
> match them.)

I'm not really sure what you mean by "tie the node to the clock-display".

> I think I recall a minor mode that highlighted the current line your
> point is on.

M-x hl-line-mode RET

> That would fix it. But then, it would be nice if that
> worked with my mouse too.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> I think unless there's an obvious way to solve this, that it might
> actually make sense to have the "......." bit visible by default, and
> provide an option to turn it off for people who don't mind the way it
> looks.
>
> Thoughts?

The dots have been removed, so really not sure what we are talking
about :)  But if you want to make the folding three dots "..." be
displayed differently, that's hard -- and I don't think it's worth
the time.

--
 Bastien