[O] Bug? (was Request for worg page -- escaping questions)

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: [O] Bug? (was Request for worg page -- escaping questions)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:43:32 +0530

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Rustom,

>  3. How to enter a '|' into tables

IIRC this is a FAQ: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html

Trying to dig a bit into this -- some table issues -- I seem to have stumbled onto a bigger issue: org seems to be crashing emacs.

Ive checked it about 4 times.
I cant exactly give the exact offending file because once it goes into 100% cpu mode theres nothing I can do but to kill emacs from a shell.

1 Started org with: make vanilla in org directory
2 version is 8.2.5e
3. Now I edit something.org (to get into org mode):
4 Now type as follows
* Intro
|a|b|c^
5. (point is at ^)Hit C-c C-c
emacs hangs (ie gets unresponsive, cpu 100% needs to be killed from outside)