Re: [O] Bug? (was Request for worg page -- escaping questions)

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [O] Bug? (was Request for worg page -- escaping questions)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 23:52:50 +0530

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:31 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:

> Ive checked it about 4 times.
> I cant exactly give the exact offending file because once it goes
> into 100% cpu mode theres nothing I can do but to kill emacs from a
> shell.

Probably an Emacs issue, M-x report-emacs-bug and provide the recipe.

Sure I can do that.

It looks like some runaway regexp falling off the end of file to me:

It does not happen with builtin org (7.9)
Happens with what I pulled yesterday 8.2.5e
Happens equally with emacs23 and 24
Does not happen if the table is followed by anything
So if you still think it classifies as an emacs bug I can file it

Please let me know

Rusi

--
http://www.the-magus.in