Re: [O] org-todo-keywords-1 detection in asyn export

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-todo-keywords-1 detection in asyn export
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:18:57 +0200

Hello,

zwz <address@hidden> writes:

> So here what I mean by "locally" is to adjust the org-latex-pdf-process
> by some keywords, instead of binding it with some specific code/value
> (which is difficult for modification)

`org-latex-pdf-process' can be a function. You could send it a message
telling it what functions to use. For example, a hook could find out
what LaTeX class you're using and send the appropriate message to the
function.

> However I found it does not work in asyn export.

Is is not related to async export.

A few variables live outside the scope of BIND keywords.
`org-latex-pdf-process' is one of them. Though, you can always define it
as a file local variable.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou