Re: [O] (OT) How to follow a mailing list with very high activity (like

From: Sacha Chua
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 19:56:52 -0400

Igor Sosa Mayor <address@hidden> writes:

>> I also have some more rules that score things up if they mention my name
>> or other things I'm interested in. =)
>> Hope that helps!
> yes, it helps a lot. At least me...
> But I'm still unsure how to use it exactly... Is your config visible
> anywhere?

There's not much more to my Gnus config aside from the snippet I
included earlier. Maybe a score file with this in it?
(("Body" ("sacha" 10 nil s)))
which theoretically adds a score based on that keyword, but I haven't
tested it and it slows loading groups down a bit.

Maybe you can check out the adaptive scoring section in the Gnus manual
and go from there? I'm dusting off my Gnus config too, since it's been
years since I last relied on it.

Sacha