[O] showing up twice in customize group, "Org Agenda Match View"

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: [O] showing up twice in customize group, "Org Agenda Match View"
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 12:43:55 -0700

This shouldn't take any priority I imagine, but I am curious what causes it.

If you execute

    M-x customize-group org-agenda RET

at bottom you will find two appearances of subgroup `Org Agenda Match View', which I assume is not desired result.

I think this must somehow result from Emacs' auto-documentation.

Traveling through describe-function (for the contents "org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options"), I arrive at agenda.el, and do some grepping. I found this, but I can't see anything wrong with it's lone appearance,
 ____
/

(defgroup org-agenda-match-view nil
  "Options concerning the general tags/property/todo match agenda view."
  :tag "Org Agenda Match View"
  :group 'org-agenda)

\____

Maybe I should have been doing some grepping elsewhere, but I'm lazy to go digging through Emacs source, which is probably in compiled form on this install (Linux. In my Windows install, default is for the source to be conveniently (inefficiently?) adjacent to the compiled.).

Brady