Re: [O] observations on updating to recent org

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] observations on updating to recent org
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:47:22 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas, do you remember why we added IDs to all headlines and not
> just the one that we be exported in the .ics file?

It is a bit difficult to do otherwise.

We don't know beforehand what headlines are going to be exported. We get
this information when a headline is encountered during export, which
happens in a different buffer, and possibly in a different process.

I think it is a minor inconvenience and we can live with it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou