[O] [babel] Setting python interpreter version on per-block or per-subtr

From: William Henney
Subject: [O] [babel] Setting python interpreter version on per-block or per-subtree basis
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:04:25 -0500

Hi

Is there an easy way to specify the python version to use for a particular block or sub-tree?

My use case is that I have mainly migrated to python 3, but there is still the occasional library that has not been updated yet, so I need to fall back to python 2.7 for some tasks.

I can work around the problem by putting the python 2 code in a separate org file and use

# Local Variables:
# org-babel-python-command: "/path/to/python2"
# End:

but keeping everything in the same file would be preferable.

Thanks

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia