[O] minted in Org 8.6

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] minted in Org 8.6
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:53:25 -0400

When I export w/ the latest Org all code environments are verbatim, not
minted. I'm using a test example from
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-11/msg00585.html
which is:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
;; minted latex export
(setq org-export-latex-listings 'minted
      org-export-latex-minted-options
      '(("frame" "lines")
        ("fontsize" "\\scriptsize")
        ("linenos" "")))
#+end_src

If I test this with "emacs -Q", it works. If I test it with my default,
code is exported as "verbatim". This suggests the bug is in an init file
of mine.

However, I have removed all Org sections of my init file. I am fairly
confident this is not a setting of mine, since if I look at the current
state included in a "org-submit-bug-report", the state is almost the
same between "emacs" and "emacs -Q", the only difference being Org 7.9 v.
Org 8.6, and a few default settings that have changed between the two.

Could this be a setting set somewhere else that is not included in the
bug report? How would I find it? Or is it a bug w/ minted export in the
latest Org?

Thanks,

  -k.