Re: [O] org-ref code

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref code
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 07:23:44 +0100

On Wednesday, 30 Apr 2014 at 16:59, John Kitchin wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> All the talk about citations in org-mode inspired me to finish and polish
> some code I have been working on for my group for a while on
> bibtex/reftex/org-mode integration. I packaged it up in a literate
> programming org-file here:
> https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/org-ref.org.

Hi John,

Thanks for this.  I'll play with it as it looks like a really nice
collection of utilities for links and I must admit that I still find I
under-use org links.  I'll post any feedback here in due course.

One quick comment: I think it's bad practice to define global bindings
for Fxx keys in a package.  Let the user define these keys outside the
package maybe?  I have F10 and F12 defined to some very common actions
for me (recentf and org-clock).

Thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-923-g233c11