Re: [O] org-ref code

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref code
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 11:01:30 +0100

John,

I've been playing with the package although, so far, only for
citations.  A few points:

1. Do you have any support for choosing the type of citation entry
     (i.e. \cite versus \autocite versus ...) when inserting a
     citation in the text?

2. You define org-link-types.  Unfortunately, this overwrites my own
     definitions, especially for "cite".  I wonder whether this type
     of customisation belongs in org-ref itself.  This is similar to
     my earlier comment about key bindings, I guess.

3. I sometimes use biblatex instead of bibtex.  As a result, I do not
     use \bibliography and use \addbibresource instead.  I have
     defined my bibliography files in org-ref-default-bibliography but
     this is only picked up on initialisation.  It is difficult to
     update this for a document in progress (I had to locally set
     reftex-default-bibliography manually).

4. The customisation interface for org-ref-default-bibliography should be
     list aware...

Otherwise, seems to working just fine.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-923-g233c11