Re: [O] [Orgmode] POLL: the 40 variables project

From: Shin Sungmin
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] POLL: the 40 variables project
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 02:29:59 +0900 (KST)

Thank you for your quick reply Eric.

Using M-x customize-group RET org RET was one of the first things I did. Maybe even the first thing I did in Org-mode to try to get a better understanding about what is possible.

It is really amazing how customizable everything is. That is why it would be so helpful to see what other peoples settings are on a big scale.

Quite randomly, I looked at Sacha Chua's blog after posting this and noticed that an additional survey actually happened in end of 2013 with a lot of responses

http://sachachua.com/blog/2013/11/emacs-org-mode-customization-survey/

But it seems like the result was never published.

Well, I will just look through the old survey (http://orgmode.org/worg/org-configs/org-customization-survey.html) I am sure that will give a ton of ideas as well.

With kind regards,

Sungmin