Re: [O] First attempt at exporting to PDF.

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] First attempt at exporting to PDF.
Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 09:05:07 +0100

Thanks for this John, replies in line -
John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> you should be able to get references with \cite{key1} and \cite{key2}.
> where key1 and key2 are bibtex keys in a bibtex file called
> references.bib.

I now have references showing in the document as "[\cite{10}]" where
10 is a specified entry in the "references.bib" database. I've put
it in square brackets so that when it appears in the document then
it appears as [10].

Having these as headers helps too
# -*- mode:org; mode:reftex; indent-tabs-mode:nil; tab-width:2 -*-
#+STARTUP: content
#+LATEX_CLASS: article
#+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [a4paper]
#+TITLE: The custard pie mystery.
#+AUTHOR: Sharon Kimble & Sarah ?
#+LINK: notes #%s
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[hyperref,x11names]{xcolor}
#+LATEX_HEADER:
\usepackage[colorlinks=true,urlcolor=SteelBlue4,linkcolor=Firebrick4]{hyperref}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage[backend=biber,style=verbose]{biblatex}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \bibliography{/home/boudiccas/.emacs.d/research/references.bib}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{bussproofs}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{amsmath,amssymb,amsopn}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{graphicx}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{makeidx} %robustindex % Indexing
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage[british]{babel} % For british english hyphenation
patterns
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{fancyhdr} % Change caption style; changes headers
and page styles

> you need at the end of your org-file where you want the bibliography
> to appear:
>
> \bibliographystyle{unsrt}
> \bibliography{references}

I have