[O] Follow up on bug

From: Leonard Avery Randall
Subject: [O] Follow up on bug
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 14:26:59 +0100

Hi all,
I just wanted to follow up on a bug that I posted. It was caused by a series of changes to org-insert-headline. My original post was buried in a particularly long exchange (http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/84564/focus=85798), so  it may have been missed. The problem is that if you call M-RET at the beginning of a blank line, it will always give you a first level header. This was caused by a fix to a previous more minor bug that I reported (Calling M-RET at the beginning of a regular line would put a header above this line rather than turning the line itself into a header).  Anyway the bug can be fixed by reverting commit
0ca4092. Reverting the fourth hunk of commit b8c85a1 should fix the original bug that commit 0ca4092 was trying to address.
All best,
Leonard