[O] Using KOMA and Memoir?

From: Martin Schöön
Subject: [O] Using KOMA and Memoir?
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 19:36:50 +0200

I have tried to get KOMA and Memoir work in Org-mode. In short: I only get error messages telling me they are unknown LaTeX classes.

I have looked in the archives with little success. All I find is a KOMA letter thing.
I have looked all over the web (no, not really) but with little success.

I am in the middle of a small project for which I think KOMA's article class is a better choice than the ordinary article class. How do I make it work? Is it even possible?

This hobby, not work, so don't drop everything you are doing to help me.