Re: [O] Seeking advice on a worg contribution

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Seeking advice on a worg contribution
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 10:17:39 +0800

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 1:04:38 AM HKT, Eric S Fraga wrote:
On Sunday,  4 May 2014 at 09:38, James Harkins wrote:
I finally finished a draft (attached, and not carefully proofread yet)
of a new worg page to outline what I had to do for a big Beamer
publishing project.

Interesting and very useful document.  Thanks!

Thanks for taking a look. H:3 is a good idea -- I've done that, and the result looks much better.

The HTML code produced by the normal HTML export, which is what I assume
Worg uses, has the captions as special label classes (org-src-name) so
CSS could easily be defined if not there already.

Let's assume I'm an HTML idiot (which is true...). Is it really true, according to [1], that the only way to add this CSS class definition is to put it in a separate file and link it? It seems to be the only *documented* method.

I apologize if this is too basic a question... it's just, I've had a bunch of extra computer problems to solve lately and by now, I've pretty much hit the limit of web searching and teaching myself technologies that are new to me. It would be very helpful to me if someone could provide a for-dummies example of the least intrusive way to add one CSS class style. (Otherwise, sorry to say -- this is a relatively low priority task for me, so I will just submit the document as is and leave it for someone else to beautify.)

Thanks,
hjh

[1] http://orgmode.org/manual/CSS-support.html#CSS-support