Re: [O] Using KOMA and Memoir?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Using KOMA and Memoir?
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 08:34:19 +0100

On Monday,  5 May 2014 at 22:23, Martin Schöön wrote:

[...]

> Thanks Eric, that was quick. I will try it but not tonight, too
> tired. And

I hope it works for you.  Let us know how you get on.

> I have to figure out what an org customisation file is. So far I have only
> modified my .emacs.

putting the latex classes entry in your .emacs is fine.  there's no need
for any other file.  it's just that some of us have so much
initialisation code that we use several files instead of just .emacs.

> Sorry for my brevity. What I tried was the first thing I could think of:
> #+LATEX_CLASS: memoir
> end
> #+LATEX_CLASS: scrartcl
> neithor of which worked.

indeed.  the name given here must match one of the entries in
org-latex-classes, not necessarily the same name as the actual LaTeX
class.  A little confusing, unfortunately.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.6-937-g60502a