Re: [O] Export Agenda to Google Calendar ICS Format (problem found)

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] Export Agenda to Google Calendar ICS Format (problem found)
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 05:57:33 -0400

I've located the problem: it is `org-icalendar-start-file` in org-icalendar.el.
It specifically writes X-WR-TIMEZONE tags out when modern standards seem to
require BEGIN:VTIMEZONE. When I have time I'll look at re-writing it, unless
any of you wizards have already done this/can do it faster than an elisp newbie
like myself.

- Tory