Re: [O] Seeking advice on a worg contribution

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Seeking advice on a worg contribution
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 22:41:46 +0800

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:08:10 PM HKT, Bastien wrote:
If not, what do I have to do to make it do that? (At least, display
the captions slightly smaller.)

Propose a diff against this CSS:
  http://orgmode.org/worg/style/worg.css

adding text properties (like font-size, for example?) to a new
.figure p {...} class.

Here's a patch for worg.css. Captions for source code blocks are rendered as <label...> in the HTML export, with the class name org-src-name. I checked in Firefox, and it does change the appearance of the captions.

It's getting kind of late here and I'm running out of steam, so I'll deal with the links and pushing the text tomorrow.

hjh