Re: [O] Managing bibtex database using org-mode?

From: Leonard Avery Randall
Subject: Re: [O] Managing bibtex database using org-mode?
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 09:55:04 +0100

Hi Vikas,
I manage my whole bibtex database on org. It makes my workflow more integrated. It allows me to keep bib info, todo states and notes all in the same place, and it allows me to access it all through the agenda. I just periodically run org-bibtex to make sure that I have a updated bib file. There are a few finicky things about the way that org-bibtex imports bibtex entries, which I may try to look into when I have some time, but overall I think it is quite useful.
All best,
Leonard