[O] strange behaviour in org-agenda-diary-entry

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] strange behaviour in org-agenda-diary-entry
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 11:01:49 +0100

Dear all,

Just a quick heads up to say that I have some strange behaviour that
appeared within the past week or so:  I manage my diary by viewing it in
org-agenda and adding entries from that view with "i d"
(org-agenda-diary-entry).  I have org-agenda-diary-file defined and my
diary entries are in a date-tree format.  Therefore, new entries should
be inserted as fourth level headings (year -> month -> day -> entry) and
this is how things have been until recently.

Something has changed so that my entries are now inserted at the second
level.

There have been no obvious changes in org-agenda that would lead to
this, at least nothing in the past month.

This happens with up to date org, with emacs -Q and only
org-agenda-files and org-agenda-diary-file set.

I don't have time right now to investigate this further but I thought I
would post this in case anybody has any insight.  I'll come back to this
later as I rely on this functionality a lot!

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-949-g751506