Re: [O] Insert #+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA before \begin{document}?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Insert #+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA before \begin{document}?
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 16:37:39 +0100

On Thursday,  8 May 2014 at 15:38, Sebastien Vauban wrote:

[...]

> The above things are currently (almost, for some) impossible.  Changing
> where the #+BEAMER_HEADER placeholder gets inserted makes them possible
> and easy.

but unfortunately would make other things more difficult.  For instance,
I often redefine the date command (and sometimes title and author) to do
something different.  If the header entries were placed after the use of
theses, things would break for me.

I think the creation of an ...EXTRA directive would be better but I've
argued for this before and have lost that argument.

You can achieve what you want by redefining \title, I would
suggest.  Not pretty but it works.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.6-937-g60502a