Re: [O] Problems with including ledger files in org-babel

From: Adam Turoff
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with including ledger files in org-babel
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:32:37 -0400

I've tried that, and that doesn't fix the problem.

I'm testing it now on another system, and this actually works (ledger.lgr and the org file are in the same directory):

#+begin_src ledger :cmdline -f .ledger.lgr print
#+end_src

It seems like there's some issue with ledger not loading properly, and the error appears to be eaten by org-babel.  Is there any way to debug what org-babel is seeing here?

Also, I prefer using hledger over ledger. Is that a customizable option in ob-ledger?

Thanks,

-- Adam

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Monday, 12 May 2014 at 03:27, Adam Turoff wrote:
> I'm trying to prepare a ledger report by including a ledger file with babel:
>
> #+begin_src ledger :cmdline print
> !include ledger.lgr
> #+end_src

I would suggest you try specifying the full path to the ledger file,
i.e. one starting with / (assuming you're using Linux, say).  Babel
executes in another directory potentially and this could be the source
of the problem.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-949-g751506