Re: [O] ob-lua.el

From: Dieter Schoen
Subject: Re: [O] ob-lua.el
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:57:23 +0200

At Mon, 12 May 2014 09:26:21 -0600,
Eric Schulte wrote:

> This looks good so far.

thank you. it's my first published lisp code (although big parts are stolen..)

> Does code execution work but it is untested, or has it not been
> implemented?  Would you suggest adding this now or waiting for code
> execution?

i have added a "results: output" and as such perform a limited test now,
and that worked fine.
so i would say that it's fit for basic usage.
in parallel i will continue to learn ERT (emacs regression testing) and write
formal tests.

> I don't see you listed on the contributors page, would you
> be willing to do FSF copyright assignment?
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

i thought that it's not a copyright is not a question since i posted the code
here. ;)
but formally: yes, i'd like to do a FSF copyright assignment.
i have just sent the email to address@hidden to start the process.

kind regards,
dieter